since ‎03-16-2021
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 18 Kudos given
  • 15 Kudos received

User Activity

So recently OneDrive has started popping up on users desktops saying that they need to backup their files to help prevent losing them or something. Very annoying and something we don't want. We put out a notice telling people to ignore it but many ha...
So our ticket count is getting a little off because of our email quarantine system. I would like to make a report that do not count tickets that have the subject ITSC Notice - Your Quarantined E-Mail Messages. I do not know coding well enough and hop...
I would like the ability to force Lansweeper to move an asset that is in the scanning queue to the top of the list.With over 600+ assets being scanned every day at noon (Scheduled) I would like to suggest that (if an asset is already in the scanning ...
Select Top 1000000 tblassets.AssetID, tblassets.AssetName, tsysassettypes.AssetTypename, tsysassettypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblassets.Lastseen, tblassetcustom.LastPatched, tblassets.IPAddress, tblassets.Lasttried, tblassets.UsernameFrom ...
This is the code I use to list assets that have an out of date version of 7-ZIP.Select Top 1000000 tblassets.AssetID, tblassets.AssetName, tblassets.Username, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblassets.IPAddress, tblassets.Lastseen, tblS...