since ‎03-15-2021
‎01-12-2024

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,At some point, the "History" checkbox for the Software scanned item interval got marked. Now each scan is adding another entry of the same installed software to the software list. It's only doing it for software detected for the logged in user s...
Is it possible to add/remove (non custom) specific fields to the summary view of an asset? Or just expand the ones already there to include additional values? For example, only the main Network Adapter is displayed. I'd like it to show additional ...
Hi,How would I go about making a report to list members of a specific O365 group with each asset the member "owns" (we setup an ownership relationship between an AD user and their computer - but using "last logged in" computer could work too)?...I as...
We have a handful of asset states we use. When a computer is being decommissioned, we'll set it to "decommissioned" status. We also have some cleanup settings enabled to deactivate items after 90 days of inactivity. When a computer hits that mark,...
Is it possible to automatically set the value of a custom field based on properties of an asset? For example, I have a dropdown custom field I created with multiple possible values. I manually set the assets I needed to, but going forward would lik...