since ‎03-04-2021
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi All,I've found out a tblkeyboard, which works very well gathering our keyboard layout language code, but when I get the table added to the query, the same workstation is listed twice or 3 times in the report, it would be possible to prevent assets...
Hello, I do have a report for our Out of warranty devices which works fine, but I need to get the location so I've added the column tblO365User.City which also works ok.But there is a difference of number of devices scanned when I add this tblO365Use...
Hello, I do have this query which is quite good, to check unauthorized apps in our machines, but I can see there is a few apps missing like "Whatsapp" for example. How can we add a software to this table tblSoftwareUni.softwareName?Select Distinct To...
Hello, I would like to know if there is possible another way to get assets location (country or city), at the moment we have tables "IPLocation" and "Location" which get VPN IP location instead real device local ip location or just a null column val...
Hey, I do have a report to scan all Macbooks devices, which works great but when I've tried to add tblAssets.Memory it doesnt show anything, any suggestions?! Storage HD size would be great to have too.Thanks.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tb...