since ‎12-23-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a deployment to run a MSI, but whenever I try running it on a test computer, it doesn't ever start I think. The Installer Logs don't show anything being added, and there's no confirmation anywhere that the deployment ran. Rescanning the asse...
I know about the MSIUninstaller option in deployments, but that seems to be for a specific version only. I have a piece of software I want to uninstall that's spread across like 40 different versions. It would be a pain to add each version individua...
When I add tblADComputers.OU into a report, it prints the entire OU. Is there a way to have it only print the lowest level OU?Ex:Instead of printing `OU=WebServers,OU=Servers,OU=Computers,DC=EXAMPLE,DC=COM`Just print `OU=WebServers`Or even just `Web...
On the dashboard, you can add an Alert Reports widget that has a few options from the dropdown. Is it possible to have this same kind of widget but I can add my own reports to it, and specify the category of each report (high priority, important, inf...
Is there a SRV record we can put in our DNS that will tell LSAgent to use that server?