since ‎07-02-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 13 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

This report worked fine until the last Lansweeper update: 7.2.105.2. Now I get the error message: Error: Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, SubString(tblNtlog...
I have pieced together this report that reports the full OS Build of Windows 10. It works, but it relies on 2 custom registry scans. The 2 custom scans are both from \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion. One is ReleaseID...
Has anybody written a report that lists windows activation status?
This is what I have. It works except that since I added memory speed to the report it started listing each stick of ram. How can I get the report to just list one line for each computer.Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As Icon, tblAssets.AssetID, ...
Our SIP phones are on there own subnet. The Lansweeper server is able to scan that subnet, but because it is on a different subnet, it is not getting the phones MAC address. Is there a way to run the Lansweeper scan from the phone subnet? My Lansw...
Kudos from