since ‎06-19-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, I would like to be able to deploy the APC PowerChute Personal Edition UPS agent to our computers on the network. However, whenever I set up the deployment to do this, it keeps failing. I believe it has something to do with the fact that during th...
Is there a report in Lansweeper that can provide a list of network printers have have wifi enabled? We have over 90 network printers and we have been tasked to make sure wifi is disabled in all printers. We would like to have a report that can displa...
We have a Windows 10 report that we would like to also show whether each asset is a desktop or a laptop. What do we need to add to the report to show these?Here is the Windows 10 report we have:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUn...
Hi, does anyone know how to create a report that shows only Windows workstations that are in a Active state?Thanks!
Hi, is there a way to display the different versions of the Microsoft Edge browsers for our computers? We would like to find out which of our users have the older "Classic" version of Microsoft Edge and the newer, Chromium-based version of Microsoft ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to