since ‎05-30-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, I have several computers that was detected as devices and as computer, I deleted it in the device's list, but after that I made a manual scan appear again, How can I solve it ? Regards,Diego
Hi,Can I add computers manually that are out of my network or was retired? I want to have only one database with all my computers (the computers that I have in a network and the external, that never are connected to my network)I saw in some posts tha...
Hi, When I bought Licenses I receive several information, like Agreement number type of licenses (OEM/SELECT FPP, etc) Supplier, purchase date, location where was bought, etc...Where Can I store this information? Are you thinking to include "Custom F...
Guys,We are evaluating the Premium version, We are having problem with some DOMAINS, I tried to scan some servers W2000 and W2003 and I get the below errors:In the console Appear the following error (I ran the lsclient from the server…)-Access is den...
Hi,Can i add computers manually that are out of my network ? I want to have only one database withh all my computers (the computers that I have in a network and the external, that never are connected to my network)Regards,Diego