since ‎05-30-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 14 Kudos given
  • 22 Kudos received

User Activity

Back at the beginning of May, we created a scheduled package to reboot all workstations on our network to ensure that a particular software was installed properly. This worked perfectly. Fast forward to today, and probably one Lansweeper update later...
Basically would like to do more then track what machine an User is associated to.Ability to Add a number of custom fields that could be added on the user configuration page.Field Name/Type (textbox/checkbox)/value - Date of last changeExample Usage:...
I have not included SQL server 2005, 2012, and 2014 yet, just SQL 2008 and SQL 2008 R2 using the MS lifecycle page. Also SQL server 2000 is a different animal. I found it easier to pick a system I know has sql 2000 and use that to find the others. He...
Trying to create a report to track missing Service Packs and Patches for MS SQL.Lansweeper does not seem to track MS SQL software versions too well, but I could be wrong.One example is tracking the following patches from MS:https://technet.microsoft....
I would like to find a way to write a report that tells me which systems are missing a required Microsoft Patch:For Examples: MS14-066MS14-057MS14-026I do this in another system, but have found the Lansweeper interface a lot more dynamic and complete...