since ‎03-04-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I set up a new registry scan for a program called Nitro Pro PDFI'm pretty sure I have everything correct, but it doesn't seem to show up in the licenses reportThe key is:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nitro\Pro\11.0SerialNumber PlaintextYou can see pict...
Sadly, we had some pretty severe system wide issues over the past couple weeks. One the machines that isn't coming back is my LanSweeper server. Luckily I the database is in SQL which was spared. So do I just reinstall LS on a new server and point to...
I'm trying to follow the directions to set up the uninstall software action shown here:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/running-the-uninstall-software-action/I seem to have everything set up right, but when I click the link under the "Advance...
Try to manage the 300 different versions of Java installed on our network and would like to be able to just push a package out to all machines to get them updated to the proper/current version. Has anything like that been created? I can't seem to fin...
I currently have nightly scans set up via IP Range for our office (192.168.0.1 - 192.168.1.254)But if a new machine is added, or if the name of a machine is changed, it doesn't seem to pick up those machines. It only seems to re-scan those machines f...