since ‎01-16-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

When I delete the default tabs from my dashboard they are not there the next time I log in.When my techs delete the default tabs from their dashboard they show back up the next time they log in.What is going on and he do I fix this?
As a new LS user I must say I'm very disappointed to see all of the threads here that are years old with customers asking for any updates on items from staff with zero response.LS really needs a community manager.... badly.
What can't we use a wildcard in the file scanning and have LS report back with all files in that directory? This is a basic feature in the other RMM/Inventory systems we have used.
Checking for a version (or greater) version of Googe Chrome than 80.0.3987.106My query:.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblSoftware.softwareVersionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID Inner...
I know this has been asked before but it's been a few years.Is there any way for LanSweeper to scan to see what tasks (or for a particular task) is on a Windows 10 workstation?I know a WMI request will work as PDQ Inventory can do it with a WMI reque...
Kudos given to