since ‎05-15-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,The report in the subject is great, because it reduces the amount of lines in the report. Makes for a very clean report. Instead, of having an individual line for every browser installed on a machine. How hard would it be to put the version ...
One of my scanning credentials passwords uses an apostrophe in it and when saved it cuts off the apostrophe and everything after it. I searched the forum and found an old entry concerning the apostrophe turning into &#39. So, I pasted that in the p...
I need a list of all the PCs in an IP range. Looking to see if they have Microsoft Office, but I also want to list the rest of the PCs without Office as well. Here is what the report looked like before v5. I get an error on the upgraded reports. T...
I've searched on this and only found a couple topics from 2 years ago. Everyone words things different and it's hard to search on all possible wordings.I want to be able to search for every existence of a file on the computer scanned. For example, ...
Error where printers should be listed when clicking specific report:"Report has an invalid syntax:Divide by zero error encountered." Occurs when clicking these reports from the All Available Reports page:"Printer almost out of toner""Printer Toner le...
Kudos from