since ‎09-05-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello Lansweeper community,I have now tried some way, but I can't get the firewall to be switched off on the client via Lansweeper.- I cannot copy a PSEXEC to the system because all communication with the client is blocked because of the firewall to ...
Hello community,I try to describe my problem a little better, I deleted the old thread I distribute a software, or just a file as an exe to the C partition as a copy.Then this should be started directly on the PC.In the first picture you can see my ...
Hello community,I ask aroundDid someone already have a deployment script to remove the Windows apps, like skype?I have already tried the Powershell but I always get the error "-196608"Would be great if someone could export the script and put it under...
Hi,since my search in the forum did not bring any result, I try it myself with a question When I click on Remote Desktop Button for an asset, I always have to (1) change my name (3).For me it would make sense, if I already have a user, in my case th...
Hello,I've been trying for some time an eXtreme switch as SNMP asset with in Lansweeper record.Unfortunately without success.The Device Tester works very well and I get the following result:Lansweeper DeviceTester 7.1.0.1Scanning Lansweeper Service (...
Kudos from
Kudos given to