since ‎09-03-2019
‎12-01-2023

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 9 Kudos given
  • 14 Kudos received

User Activity

What happened to the cloud version of Lansweeper?I believe it was fall 2019 that it was announced that the future of Lansweeper would be in the cloud. Is that still the plan?
When adding a follow up date to a Help Desk ticket, it should automatically add it (or give the option to add it) to the Lansweeper calendar. This would allow you to use the calendar to see all follow ups in once glance.
I am trying to deploy the upgrade from Windows 10 1909 to 2009 using Lansweeper but it keeps failing.If I use the System Account the result I get is:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (xxxxxxx). ShareCredential: ...
In the Help Desk, I can add a new tab and create filters and columns to display the list of tickets I am interested in. Is there anyway to then export that list to an Excel sheet?
When printing a ticket, it should include a section with the contents of the History tab, which includes important details such as timestamps of when it was assigned or reassigned to another agent.