since ‎04-17-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I need to be able to add the IP location to this report so I know which city the device is located in. I had it in version 4.x but version 5.x is kicking my butt. Here is the code I currently have,Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.Username As Username, ...
I am trying to build a report of certain vendor and name which i have but I want it to pull the location from the Web40AllIPLocations, it gives me the correct location but the PC is listed multiple times? Anybody know why? Here is what I am using c...
Is there a way to enable access control to the Web Interface that lansweeper installs (i.e. not using IIS)?Thanks.
I am installing lansweeper and everything installs fine but when I open up the configuration tool I get errors about tables not existing etc.Here is what I found in the log file,Configuring Lansweeper service ...2011-02-21 09:53:20.345 Error: Updat...
I am trying to set up Lansweeper to scan mulitple domains. There is a trust between the multiple domains. I have both domains added in the config and both are being scanned by a domain admin account. The newest domain will not scan and in my error...