since ‎06-10-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 10 Kudos received

User Activity

I have been looking forward to using this function in LANSweeper but have been very disappointed so far so I'm hoping there is an easy fix for this. We are moving to new offices soon so I want to use the locations asset to place assets on the floor ...
I got the email about the audit report for this provided by LANSweeper. I copied the code and ran the report but it is all wrong. It shows most of my environment being vulnerable but when researching the vulnerabilities and checking machines marked...
With data loss and breaches at the forefront of every IT department (or at least is should be) it would be nice if LANSweeper had the ability to track a hard drives life from start to finish. First, with every computer scanned, LANSweeper should cre...
I'm trying to configure the domain controller errors widget to return results that equal error, warning and critical. What I am finding is the I can choose the first two but not the last. Any idea how I can enable that?
We have an inventory of spare hard drives in case we have a failure. We also keep track of hard drives we pull out of computers for secure destruction. We keep an inventory of both in LANSweeper. Is it possible to:If a hard drive is replaced in a ...
Kudos given to