since ‎04-07-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 105 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 9 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

is there a way to automatically close a ticket, that has been reopened automatically, if the user just replys "Thanks" or "Thank you"etcwhile its nice to get thanks, it would be better if the ticket stayed closed... 
hi,even though its set under the configuration, ticket content, ticket types, the default agent never kicks in.as in, if i change the ticket type to windows, then it should default to the agent who deals with windowsSimilarly, if i wanted to change ...
Hijust a quick question for anyone using lansweeper to track their asset.we want to start asset tagging our systems, which is something we havent done before.what field do you use in this system, for your asset Tag?IE i dont see a field listed for as...
hiis there any report available, where it would list pcs / Laptops that have been renamed ?
Hi i want to get a detailed end of year reportid like a list of all tickets closed for the previous year, 2019, to include call typeand what agent closed it.Once i get that into CSV i should be able to get the information that i need.thanks