since ‎04-20-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,See below code. Why am I still getting Veeam Backup for Office 365 in my report?Thank you!Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As software, tblSoftware.softwareVersion As vers...
Hi,I have a chart report for Antivirus up to date, see below. When I hoover the charts it lists the number of computers that are true or false. Is it possible to list asset names instead when hoovering?Thanks in advance!Select Top 1000000 tblAntiviru...
Hi,After moving my lansweeper from SQL Compact to SQL express there are 4 assets that are not up to date according to the report. When looking in Windows there those computers are up to date.It is 3 Windows 10 1809 and one Windows Server 2016 1603. A...
In Lansweeper when I go to Software, My O365 organization, Licenses I can get a list of users by license.Is it possible to get a report for all licensed users and which licenses they are assigned?Thanks in advance.
Hi,Is it possible to scan custom windows firewall rules with lansweeper? Thanks in advance!
Kudos from
Kudos given to