since ‎03-11-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 29 Kudos received

User Activity

Updates VLC to current, patched version if already installed. Will not install if not present. Run against the report posted at: https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm58964_VLC-Player-CVE-2019-5439.aspx#post58964Requires 32 Bit and 64 Bit Instal...
Would like the ability to mark Assets (State) as 'Retired or Disposed Of', removing the asset license from it and removing it from any and all reports except one that lists all Retired or Disposed Of assets for auditing, but keeps the data (record) f...
I've turned on Cloud Relay service in my Lansweeper and gotten the Auth Key and I'm attempting to test it on a remote machine (remote from the Lansweeper network, Windows 10, .NET 4.8). I'm getting the following error in the log (I see that it's sta...
So, from Googling, I can see that Serial number used to be searchable from the main Search Field at the top left of any page, however, it seems this is no longer available? I realize I can go into the Assets page and search in there, but it's not as...