since ‎01-28-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 176 Posts
  • 4 Solutions
  • 8 Kudos given
  • 26 Kudos received

User Activity

It would be nice to have green or compliant dashboard options, because let's face it, having only red or just informational on dashboard, is demoralizing 
Hello everyoneFor those that use performance data in the new Spring update - can you share your database table size for that data in comparison to the event log table size?Thanks!
I mark computers as a certain state that aren't meant to be online, such as STOCK, DECOMMISSIONED, RECYCLED, SOLD, etc... but, in the case of STOCK, they are provisioned and Lansweeper doesn't mark them as active, though it does scan them.So, I've m...
Just thought I'd pass this along - If you have a report with COUNT and you want to add a threshold on the COUNT, you can put this after the GROUP BY clause: HAVING COUNT(whateveryouarecounting) > 100Comes in handy.
OK - one thing that I found is a good idea to add to reports (though its a pain) - for software, registry keys, file scanning...is checking to see if here are scanning issues with REGISTRY, SOFTWARE, etc. This cuts down on false positives on reports...