since ‎12-03-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 15 Kudos given
  • 10 Kudos received

User Activity

When we first configured Lansweeper, we had set the AD scanning to go by our different OUs instead of the main domain. We have since reconfigured it, however when I do a search for a user name, I get 2 results.OU\userdomain\userHow can we remove all ...
There are several different reports counting tickets by agent, but none listed by the user. Is there a way to get a report that lists the total number of tickets (all time is fine) per user? We want to see who are the "problem children" so to speak, ...
I'm currently in a Provance demo (yuck) for Helpdesk ticketing, and a really nice feature is the ability to find related KB articles when a user creates a ticket. Example: a user creates a ticket stating that they can't hear anything from their speak...
On the user portal, is it possible to hide the assigned Agent column? We'd rather not advertise who the assigned agent is to prevent users from contacting the agent directly.
I found the KB article on performing actions using dispatching rules, but it only seems to apply to tickets created via email. We don't really plan on using that feature, instead trying to encourage our users to create tickets using the portal. Can w...