since ‎10-22-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 36 Kudos given
  • 18 Kudos received

User Activity

Can we use this article to lower the rights given to the scan accounthttps://campus.barracuda.com/product/websecuritygateway/knowledgebase/501600000013UxgAAE/How+can+I+create+a+user+with+WMI+query+permission%3F/I tried it on my machine without luck; ...
Hi We order iphones in batch. They get delivered to our offices and we immediately add them to lansweeper (with serial number) A few days/weeks later they get handed over to the user and it gets enrolled in intune. Lansweeper creates a double, pro...
I can't find a way to create a group with the following rights:- consult all assets- edit and add devices individually- import devices- consult reports but not edit them- can't edit scanning targets (scanning them is ok)- can't edit configurationbonu...
Is there a way to print a label with username, assetname and a company logo? we used to do this with an external app; connecting directly to a view (a report) in the database.After a reinstall we've opted to use the embeded database; but it doesn't ...
HiWe have several assets that can't be scanned by Lansweeper (f.e. yealink phones or iphones).I can export them from that specific management software to a CSV.It would really be handy if I could upload a csv and it would allow me to overwrite fields...