since ‎10-15-2018
‎08-03-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

At the moment, the only option for QR code printing is to either include the asset name or not. Could this be enhanced so that there is a drop down (like the "Save Using" in the same dialogue, and have the same options for printing (so Asset ID, Asse...
Hi,I thought I'd share this report. We don't have Macs, so not sure if this works for them, but this is basically a low disk warning for any Windows drive or Linux partition. Currently Lansweeper only provides a Windows low disk report, and you can h...
So we have a "smart TV" in a meeting room, which is also used as a monitor for a computer in that room.Lansweeper has picked up the TV via it's network address with a normal scan, but it's also created a different Monitor asset which it's got, presum...
HiWe have a bunch of assets, on remote LANs that we scan, which are actually owned by a managed service provider, rather than us.I'd like to run a few reports based on assets that we DO own, and was wondering how others are using Lansweeper to mark a...
Hi,We are just evaluating the Helpdesk section of Lansweeper. Every time someone does an update to a ticket, an email is sent to the requester (which is fine). However, the email always contains the entire history of the ticket, rather than just the ...