since ‎10-10-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello community!Is there a way to wipe all the data from LS? I found a topic from 2012 with a script to run, but as it is too old, I believe it may be outdated after 9 years, right?Also, we use LsAgent on our Windows and Mac laptops. By wiping the da...
Hello guys,I'm trying to solve the "firewalled" issue in some of our Windows computers, so I installed LsAgent with relay server on one of them, but the connection issue remains. Is there anything else I need to do? Create a rule in the Windows Defen...
How can I know the LSAgent version I have currently running on my macOS?I need this info to see if a newer version is available.Thanks!
Hello,Do you plan to have a 64 bit version of LSAgent for macOS? I'm asking because we are silently deploying LSAgent, but users are receiveing the following popup message that seems to be related to the fact LSAgent is a 32 bit apps:Thanks!
I looked into the documentation and couldn't find a field of when the asset was created (whether manually or scanned). Would that be Firstseen or is there a field I'm missing here?I need it because I manually add some assets into LS and I need a repo...
Kudos given to