since ‎03-11-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I use Lansweeper reports now and is really good. However, I get the reports on a daily basis. I would like to get certain reports once a month only. How to go about that?
Hi,Lansweeper 4 Premium. I have configured the lansweeper with mail group and set up the smtp. I have also selected reports, etc. When I click on "send email now", Nothing happens. The log does not change and there are no connections to the smtp serv...
Hi,Recently we had to log a call with Dell and found that now we have to give an express tag (instead of a service tag). The information is not in LanSweeper and also not available at the Dell Warranty details.Is there any known way to pull that out?...
Hi,We are one of those unfortunate companies where our users keep everything in their own computer "my documents" folder. I want to remediate this by showing the business how much data we keep in our users computers but I want real data.Is there a wa...
Hi,Need to know how to access the lansweeper custom actions without putting them on every support computer?Do I share a folder?Do I have to replace the "myserver" field as my own server name under trigger scan?Kind regards,