since ‎07-31-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm trying to join 2 reports into 1 and keep getting too many results. The following are the 2 reports, the 1 I was able to get without errors, but get too many results from, and the lines that I noticed joined similarly. Power Plan ReportSelect Top...
I'm still fairly new to SQL. Through lots of trial and error I was able to come up with the following 2 reports. I'm trying to merge them but am having difficulty. This is the Registry report I want to combine with a Software report: Select Top 1000...
I'm trying to add the HOTFIXID to this report to show the KB update that was installed. But when I try to add it, it adds multiple rows for each Workstation.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysOS.OSname, tblAssets.Userna...
I am receiving an error when trying to deploy from a report. I get "...had no 'AssetID' column. This column is mandatory for deployments to work with reports."Where does it want the AssetID to be listed? I see it a couple of times in the report alrea...
Below is the report I am trying to fix. I have been able to filter a different report by group by adding the same line, but this one wont let me. I am trying to report ONLY on workstations and not on servers, yet the servers still show up. Is there ...