since ‎06-13-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 19 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm trying to build a report showing all the network interfaces present across our printer fleet regardless of connection status. The individual printer asset pages can show multiple interfaces, but I can't find where this is stored to pull it into a...
Given the 'If your asset scans are not retrieved from the relay server within 6 days, your company's relay access will automatically be disabled for now.' emails go to the license contact rather than anyone technical, it would be really helpful to be...
Static routes on servers, really handy as a quick fix or a workaround for network config limitations. Also 100% guaranteed to come back and bite you in 6 months when you've forgotten they exist and someone's made a change to a firewall or router.Is t...
The Last Seen Assets widget on the main dashboard seems to be using the timezone of the assets it has scanned rather than the time zone of the central server or any other consistent time. This means that assets scanned in for example Russia (Moscow ...
Sending LSAgent results to a US based cloud service outside of our control is going to be a tough sell with our data protection people, particularly as the details https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/lsagent/ aren't clear on how the encryption i...
Kudos given to