since ‎03-01-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

See attached image. But, I am wondering why LANSweeper is not showing Windows 10 20H2 as "20H2"? Every machine in my environment that is 20H2 is showing as "2009".Any Ideas?Thanks!Mike
I am not sure what changed, but they are all the same version (see attached pic)Any ideas as to why the report is not working right? I know it suppose to look at all servers and compare the build numbers and output those that are below the newest one...
See attached image...Why is it that Lansweeper does not see Windows Defender antivirus on Server 2019? It sees it on Windows 10 and Server 2016 just fine?Any insight here?Thanks!Mike
I have iPhones blocked from scanning, but if the scan doesn't see it as an iPhone, then it is not going to skip it. This was fixed once before. What happened? See attached image.I have to manually delete these because they are scanned as "Network dev...
I have looked this up and have not seen any good answers on it. LANSweeper sees Defender AV on Windows 10 machines, but not Server 2016.If I missed something, please point me in the right direction. I am confused why this has not been addressed. Or a...