since ‎01-18-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 9 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

I have multiple agents using Lansweeper helpdesk and only a few of them are getting stalled out results (about 90% of the time failure, and about 10% successful) when filtering tickets in Helpdesk after migrating from CompactSQL to SQL LocalDB during...
Lansweeper Agent pricing error, a single agent license is $1080.00 per year.Lansweeper StandardStandard Subscription1CA$ 695.00(per year)This is a subscription product with a fee of CA$ 695.00 per year. You may cancel your subscription at any time.La...
I'm having an issue with adding Knowledgebase articles.I have 8 topics in my Knowledgebase, but the Category drop down selection only shows 6 of the topics. Is this a known issue with a fix on the way or is there a setting I am missing?
We have a ticket missing from the "All Ticket" list, even with all filters cleared.However if I use the Helpdesk>Go to Ticket> search and enter the ticket number, the ticket appears.It wasn't deleted, it wasn't merged... What could be causing this an...
I'm just wondering if it's possible to link my customized Excel spreadsheet directly to the Lansweeper compact SQL DB to directly generate reports.