since ‎01-02-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello I have access to the Main Lansweeper server and only 2 of the 4 scan servers.If i update the Main Lansweeper server and 2 of the scan servers i have access to, will the out of date scan servers still work?Thank you Wayne
Hello Ive created a report which shows All Domain Controllers. I would like to add a column which shows what Antivirus each controller has. I have tried to copy this report, but i can't integrate it into my code. It has a subquery called unioned in i...
HelloLooking through the "Assets linked to Scanserver" page, i can see plenty of machines which have been scanned but these machines are not in the IP ranges i have entered.I have un-ticked Active Directory Computer Path, Active Directory Domain, Act...
Hello I have a report which shows all the machines on my site, the current OS and the last user to sign in on them.I filter the results to show only machines with Windows 7.From the machines left showing, can i export the email address from all the l...
Hi everyoneIs there a way of creating a Tab which i can share with people, but not have it Global? I only want to have a tab which 5 people can see. not Everyone.Thank you
Kudos from