since ‎12-18-2017
‎10-19-2023

User Statistics

• 483 Posts
  • 11 Solutions
  • 30 Kudos given
  • 115 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi Guru's,I am having some issues with a report.I have a scheduled report that runs and checks if any users are in our MFA Bypass group. The svc accounts have been ignored as they are service accounts and expected that they do not have MFA. However r...
First off big shoutout to @Esben_D for his assistance in getting this working.Short Story: We are a construction company that has a bunch of printers through a printer vendor. These printers tend to move around a bit when projects finish up and start...
Hi Guy's,First of the month deployment schedule isn't working for me, anyone seen this?
Hi Team,Looking for a way to filter based on IP Range. And computers that are missing said mention printer for that site / IP range.Trying to have it filter for single computers that are missing the printer where as I am getting multiple results.Sele...
Hi Guy's I have a report as per below.Its a battery life report etc. I am wanting to calculate the battery life, for example 44004 is the Design Capacity, Warranty terms are 25% of the batter per year etc, I was wanting to see if there is a way to c...