since ‎10-11-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 83 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I need to follow the Mozilla Firefox CVE-2018-12386 and CVE-2018-12387 remote execution vulnerabilities.Unfortunately, the report provided by Charles.X at Mozilla Firefox Remote Execution Vulnerability - Announcements - Lansweeper only mark as ...
Hello,In the configuration where we have several scanning servers, is the traffic between scanning servers and the main (database) server encrypted?In the topic Traffic encrypted? - Is all Lansweeper network traffic encrypted? you only talk about the...
Hello,Is you might known, Microsoft recently discontinued the older versions of Office viewers. Microsoft will not provide hotfix, service pack, or security update support for these products.See the details on their forum.Here is my report of current...
Hello,For some obscure reasons my dba team decided to change the default listening port of our Lansweeper's database. Of course, only this new port is allowed on the firewall between the future scanning servers and the main Lansweeper's database ser...
Hello,I am planning the deployement of Lansweeper with one main server and around 30 remote scanning servers.In some specific scenarios, I will have to use lspush on devices located on remote locations hosting one of the remote scanning servers.It is...