since ‎02-09-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Running v5.0.0.78I'm a bit confused with the following scenario:Discussing SSH for example: - If I have multiple ssh devices - but each have different credentials - I know I can create different sets of credentialsbut how do I configure each asset to...
What is the proper procedure for renaming a computer but wanting to maintain the same LS record and history?Thanks...
I would like to use the greater/less than symbols(<>) in an Action description. But it seems that <> are reserved and using them produces a blank string in the web interface.Is there a way to escape them so that I can have a string like <INFORMATION...
Was running 4.0.0.40Just ran the upgrade to 4.2.0.63 and received the following error. Not sure what to do. Tried to rerun the install but now the "Upgrade" option is disabled. Can't do a fresh install because I have lots of data.My service name i...
I tried to edit a device which is in the "Network Device" type/group and change its type/group to "Wireless Access point" and edited some of its data. Clicked saved and there it is on the "Wireless Access point" group with its changed values in it. T...