since ‎08-25-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 21 Kudos received

User Activity

I want to start using the deploy function in Lansweeper but not getting off to much of a start.I've started with one of the included packages "Cmd - Mass Messenger". I select "Deploy Now" and select a PC to run it on and nothing happens. By that I me...
Other than giving reports very long names, is there a way to add notes or comments to a report? I thought I might be able to add them to the SQL code but it doesn't seem to allow for that.
Is there a technique for searching for blank fields in the List View? By that I mean when you list assets and there are search fields at the top of each column, is there any thing you can enter in the search field to find emtpy data fields?
We have a Drobo Elite Disk Storage Device (12 TB). It is connected to several servers using the iSCSI protocol. This means that the Drobo mounts to the servers as a local drive(s) so when Lan Sweeper (LS) scans the server all it sees is a local drive...
I have noticed that LanSweeper only reports network drives that were manually mapped at the PC. Drives that are mapped using a VBS script included in the network login are not reported. Is there a reason for not reporting them?