since ‎01-26-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have 4 forests each of which donot have a trust relationship with any other. The individual 3.2 Lansweeper install shows NNN number of servers in the forest/domain where NNN varies for each domain. I had 3 installs of Lansweeper 3.2 each focussed o...
System.Exception: This page has a MM:DataSet, MM:Insert, MM:Update or MM:Delete tag with a null or empty value for the ConnectionString and DatabaseType attributes. Often, such values come from application settings in the web.config file. That file m...
Here are all the error messages I am getting when doing install on different domain.Creating Lansweeper Database Error: Msg 1802, Level 16, State 4, Server PTEJCWVRPTSRV01, Line 2CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created....
This is great software. I wish the report builder had a help tool of some kind in formulating SQL queries.Here is my issue. I created a view of all servers in my domain using the view VIEW1. Now I want to report on all servers in my domain and report...