since ‎05-03-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 41 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 16 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,We are running into an issue where incorrect data persists when re-imaging a computer. We usually like to keep assets in Lansweeper after a re-image because the history is able to be searched and reported on. The only issue with this that we fea...
Hi,Is there a way to archive assets in Lansweeper to where they don't count as assets, but are still able to be viewed? Our goal is to have a history of assets that are retired, but since they aren't being used to not count towards asset count.Or is...
Hi,I just have a general question in regards to how the scanning for Windows Updates works. Does Lansweeper utilize the get-wmiobject -class win32_quickfixengineering to query them, in which case only CBS installed updates would be shown? I am guess...
Hi,What port or ports need to be opened for LsAgent Cloud Relay in order to configure the service? Can this port be changed to 443?Thanks,Daniel
Hi,We are looking to configure directed broadcast on our network so that Wake-on-Lan packets will traverse correctly across different subnets from Lansweeper to wake up remote site PCs. We suspect Lansweeper is sending out a WoL unicast packet when i...
Kudos from