since ‎04-07-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hey guys,Had a request to see if we can see the age of batteries with lansweeper. Bit of google fu showed me that someone had a similar question with regards to HP batteries but it seems WMI doesn't store that kind of info (and lansweeper uses WMI to...
So we decided to go with a service account for scanning, we made it with a huge randomly generated password so it's not easily guessable and set it to work. Now we are getting access denied issues while it's trying to scan while it was fine using my ...
Hey everyone,So one of the CEP accreditation requirements is that service accounts should not have full admin privileges across the domain. I was wondering if anyone has successfully made a service account that could obtain WMI information without ha...
Hi everyone!Just a small niggle I have in the screenshot below you can see that the date format for the last windows install is in US format:I have set my user config in the web console to UK format and the server lansweeper is install on is also in ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to