since ‎03-21-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 16 Kudos received

User Activity

This seems to pull up the last system I have connected to through task scheduler. Any ideas?mmc.exe taskschd.msc "/computer:{smartname}" (pulls up local/last connection)
OK so everyon that uses lansweeper regularly knows that the dns cache of the lansweeper server can show some assets online that are not actually online, but rather dhcp has reissued that cached ip to another machine. I have actions to tell me if this...
Often times I will see an asset show as green as if it is currently on the network, my DNS and DHCP configuratiosn for our domain are setup per best practices/optimum resolution and performance, yet lansweeper seems to hold onto stale resolutions way...
Microsoft update catalog (example):http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/search.aspx?q=4012598I downloaded all the packages for our environment (renamed each because they are ridiculously long file names). I then used lansweeper to create a dep...
There are times i would like to be able to create a report from an existing report or filtered/drilled down report. Is this a feature that will be available in later LS updates?