since ‎03-16-2017
‎01-03-2024

User Statistics

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 13 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello, can someone tell me what's the correct table I have to operate to for cleaning some system notes?We inserted a wronkg email address and now we have a lot of system notes like this:"An error occurred when trying to mail the previous note.The fo...
I'm looking the way to update network connection info in the asset page but I can't find any option to update network connections, I have assets that display one year old connection and I want to fix this.Can someone explain me how to update switch/a...
Hello,I've some laptop with LsAgent scanning enabled and CloudRelay that collects reports when those assets leave our company network.I would like to know from which public ip the report was received from CloudRelay, do you think that such informatio...
Why don't you create a different report type connected to a centralized location?I mean: Microsoft Patch Tuesday Audit but automatically updated every time you publish a new report on your blog,or a dynamic Cumulative Patch Tuesday Audit which sql co...
I created a report for finding Asset Radar entries not present in any mac address previously scanned in some asset, do you think I did it right?Here is the report I created: Select Top 1000000 Case When tblAssetRadarDevice.DeviceName Is Not Null...