since ‎03-07-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Currently using this report to find out what machines are missing Trend Micro. I have a few I would like to exclude, can anyone advise on how to accomplish this? Sorry not an expert in this area!Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.Ass...
Is there a way for me to alert a tech when a ticket has been sitting idle for some time regardless of the state (unless closed or resolved).
It would be nice to be able to associates a software license for say Microsoft Office to a user or computer. Then if the computer is replaced, but the license is moved to a new computer it can be carried over.
In scanning targets it would be nice to have an exclusion field where you could add in a comma separated or range of IP addresses you do not want to scan.
It would be helpful if we can create groups for installer packages, so this way you could categorize and collapse your views. I've been creating installers, and it becomes a pain to have to scroll up/down to look through. Unless I am missing somethin...