since ‎01-25-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a report unauthorized local admins on pc's. I'm looking to also filter out ((User X on PC Y) and (user W on PC Q)) from the report. I can't seem to make it work though.Current report:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblUsersInGroup.A...
I like the ability to find rogue devices. We do have scanner servers deployed to remote subnets for deployment/scanning/etc. But the intro to asset radar sounds much more appealing with how it can detect rogue devices. But yet none of the document...
I'm trying to query devices that are a part of an AD group to see if they're missing a specific registry key.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tsysOS.O...
I've tried creating and running deployments, but they never execute on the endpoint. I keep thinking it's a permissions deal. Possibly running the deployment as system isn't correct/working..
I'm looking for a report to filter out all our Windows 10 pc's that don't have a particular software installed.Any help is appreciated!
Kudos from
Kudos given to