since ‎11-22-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

We had the problem with Last login information, it showed the local deleted account (workgroup account) instead of domain account. Before joining domain, the computer has name DESKTOP-AM8NNL3 and default account was A.After that, we joined to Domain ...
Hi,By default Windows will only install updates on Shutdown, and rebooting with pending updates just leaves them waiting. I want to use the custom command to install windows update remotely, massly and auto restart if needed. Anyone have the experien...
Hi all,I used lspush with some custom registry scan for remote internet machine and schedule it by task scheduler. Now I want to use lsagent for replacement but it seem that we can not get the registry as same as lspush.Pls advise.Thanks.
Hi,Is it possible if lspush.exe can get some data from registry and put it in to custom field of asset?
Hi guys,Can you share: How to hide some menu from user:- Reports- Knowledgebase- CommunityI created the role with only Access Asset Management, but when login I saw lots of menu. What should I do if I only want the role can view Assets/SOftware only?...
Kudos given to