since ‎11-10-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

While Lansweeper has made great progress in the Helpdesk reporting, I believe a report showing the raw notes entered into a ticket would be the last feature to make the Helpdesk reporting to be able to stand alongside it's competitors. For example, t...
What change do I need to make so this report shows the initial ticket description (the first email they write in to describe a problem) in the Resolution column, as opposed to the final ticket note? I will change the column name to initial issue. Se...
I have a Helpdesk report that shows which tickets were closed in the last X days. I have it sorted by user department. The report works great as is below. Select Top 1000000 htblusers.department As Department, htblticket.ticketid, '#' + Cast(htblti...
Hello everyone, I am working on a help desk report. I have created a Ticket Custom field under Helpdesk settings - Ticket Content - Ticket Custom fields. The Name (label) is "Confidential", the Type is "Yes/No" box with Used "Yes".I would like for a ...
Lansweeper has done a lot for us. We purchased it because of how well it works. We also purchased additional Helpdesk agent licenses because of how great the helpdesk is coming along. My only criticism of Lansweeper so far is the formatting of any ex...
Kudos from
Kudos given to