since ‎11-09-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 39 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello Lansweeper Community!I have a few Cisco SourceFire modules in play, along with a few Firesight Management Consoles.I can get the consoles to play nice with Lansweeper, but using the SSH Cred's for the SourceFire modules doesn't seem to work. A...
Right now Lansweeper pulls in the switchport data, is there any way to get more data? Right now I have to manually assign my AP's to the WLC, is there a way to automate this?Thanks,Ian B
Is there an Audit function to figure out how a whole section of assets was removed? I would like to learn if the system killed off the assets or if some one came in and took them out.Thanks,Ian
I am tagging my Mitel systems in my Lansweeper environment, which would be the better asset label: Telephone System or VOIP Gateway?Thanks,Ian
This request was also found in the Old Lansweeper Questions section. But i would like to see this revived if possible. Being able to at least pull Epson info in will help prevent wasting time tracking down one-off projectors. I do understand that if...