since ‎11-04-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 17 Kudos given
  • 20 Kudos received

User Activity

I would like the lansweeper to have a built-in file server which I can use for deployments. Thus, I could upload the files needed for a deployment to the server using an upload button, and then make the deployment itself have a pre-created step calle...
Hi:I have been thinking that Lansweeper could be a nice windows update manager for small and medium organizations that can't afford SCCM or other 3rd party specific softwares like Kace Quest. We all know that WSUS is a pain in the ass because you don...
Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Username, tblADusers.Name, tblADusers.Firstname, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Userdomain, tblADusers.Displayname, tblADusers.email As [E-mail], 'usersm.png' As icon, tblADusers.LastchangedFrom tblADusersWhere ...
I have been using this software for a month and there you have some feature requests (sorry about my english):1. Desktop notifications: as outlook, gmail, facebook etc, it would be nice to add this feature for dashboard alerts, custom reports, helpde...
I will like to share with the users some kind of servers status in the news feed. Something like this https://steamstat.us/ As long as lansweeper is not a monitoring software, it will be ok just to allow to insert iframes on the news page to put some...