since ‎07-13-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi Folks!the new Lansweeper has some nice Tweaks: When showing a User, there are several Tabs with Information.I want to translate the Tab "Extension Attributes", there is only the text:ExtensionAttribute1: <my entry>ExtensionAttribute2: <my entry>et...
Hi Community,i am using Lansweeper 6.0.230.48 with professional-License.The Update-Routine still shows that my Lansweeper is up-to-date. Does the Update-Routine updates to v7, or do i have to do this manually? And if so, is there a document which des...
Hi! I get a lot of tickets via email. Is there a possibility to set the Priority according to the priority of the email?Thanks for your help!
I have this Setting active:Set assets to non-active if not seen in the last [180] daysI have some assets, which are offline by default. Lansweeper sets them to offline, too. It would be nice if i can mark these assets to be "always active", like this...
Hi!I want to link a Document to an Asset. Unfortunaly it is not an Office-Document, and Lansweeper throws the error:error: file extension ('.csb') is not allowed.Is there a possibility to manage these file extensions?Best Regards, Michael