since ‎06-14-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 21 Kudos given
  • 14 Kudos received

User Activity

Has anyone written a report to detect if TLS 1.2 is enabled and the default protocol for Windows 7-8.1 and Server 2008-2012R2? I need to know if TLS is enabled for our Carbon Black software to communicate, but trying to avoid a one-by-one approach an...
It would be great if there were more features available when it comes to the Knowledge Base such as additional formatting beyond the basic rich text. Built in templates to help with standardization. Built in Note or Warning fields that you can insert...
What happened to the user account view that listed their assigned assets? I can't find that anywhere. If I go to an asset I can see who it's assigned to and if I go to the user I can see the last device they logged into, but that only applies to Wind...
Are there any plans to bring the new web interface that is promised for the new Cloud Based system? Or is the going to be one of those forced upgrade instances where if you want the "new and improved" functionality, you have to purchase/migrate to th...
I would like to build a report that outputs the same information as a filter applied to the Helpdesk tickets below, but I am having difficulties with the root cause categories. I have seen a couple other posts in here about getting them to appear on ...