since ‎05-12-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi all,we recently imported some offline assets not scannable by lansweeper (here: Smartphones, Switches behind firewalls, Cellphones...).We used the Asset-Field "contact" to import either the user's shortname (as it is also used in Active Directory)...
Hi,I'm referring to an older question of another User in this Forum (http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst11320findunread_Any-way-of-debugging-SNMP-v3-queries.aspx#post42246)We encountered a similar problem, that our Alcatel Switches are not abl...
Hi!I have built some custom reports in order to get Lansweeper to accomplish the task of our central CMDB.For example, this report is showing all desktop-devices: Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName As [Asset Name | Hostname],tblAssetCustom.Manufa...
Hi everyone,I've seen a lot of approaches using last logged on user in reports used for determination of the "owner" of an asset.What we're looking for is a possibility to autofill the user-relation of a PC / Notebook to a user based on the last logg...
Kudos from
Kudos given to