since ‎05-06-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Does anyone have a report or SQL Query to see what PC's have reported in using LSPUSH? I searched the Forum and the built-in reports but couldn't find one.Thanks,Nik
I tried to search for the proper process for migrating an existing LanSweeper instance from HTTP to HTTPS I only found one article that referenced MS article for just doing the standard IIS SSL bindings. I've generated the Certificate and created th...
I just stood up a new scanning server at one of our remote locations. I can see the server in my LanSweeper Scanning targets tab so all seems well.I would like to copy some or all of the exclusions from my primary scanning server to this new scannin...
We have created a custom state called "Destroyed." These are assets that we have disposed of or decommissioned. We would like to maintain these in the database for now to maintain a historical record. I would like to exclude any assets with the "D...
We would really like a more simplified Location tab where you have the option to add location information via drop downs for previously entered location information. An ability to turn off the building map feature would be nice as well.One thing I m...
Kudos given to