since ‎11-30-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Under Scanning, Scanning Targets, I have Active Directory Path(Eventlog only) enabled pointing at our Domain Controller OU. It's set to run every 15 minutes. I have 23 DCs that get scanned. I'm looking for Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing 4729. Th...
I would like to know if it's possible to have a database script created to clear the contents of the Warranty Tables? We are having proxy issues using Zscaler and it would be nice to clear the tables just before we make changes to the proxy settings...
When you click on a User to see their info, it would be great if one is able to see the status of the PC in the Computers Logged Onto section like shown in pic.
I have been asked to prepare a report on all servers. I provided one that contains the #CPU and the Processor. The server group is asking this..."That cpu you gave me is sockets, I need to know how many cores"Is this possible, and how would I add t...
We are running short on c: drive space. 32GB is consummed by LANSWEEPER.log. I saw a 2010 post about switching logging to simple. I set Recovery model to Simple on the following DBs using the SQL Server Management Studio.lansweeperdbReportServer$SQ...