since ‎04-19-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I've followed all the steps in the Chrome OS Scanning documents, however I'm getting a "No valid credentials found" error on the Scanning Targets page. Is there any troubleshooting steps? I've double checked all the steps and nothing seems wrong. I d...
Hello,I'm looking for a way to schedule a ticket in the future. For example, on January 1 I need to disable some accounts. So I want a create a ticket now that won't appear until January 1. Is there a way to do this in Lansweeper?
Has anyone found a good way to make a mobile website with Lansweeper Helpdesk? I made a simple one with their API and javascript, but it's not perfect. It allows me to list all the open tickets and close them from my phone easily, but I was hoping so...
Hello,We changed our Lansweeper Server IP over a month ago. The helpdesk emails being generated have the "Go to ticket" link, but it links to the old IP. How can I update that?
When a user emails the helpdesk and auto-creates a ticket, I get an email. If I then respond to that email, the user gets an email. But if the user responds back, I do not get the email. I have checked all my settings, and it appears I should be gett...
Kudos from